A SEO audit is a process for evaluating the Google Trustworthiness of a web site in a number of areas.
Is your website healthy? Can Google find it? Where does Google rank your website when a prospective customer searches for your product or service?
SEO audits of your website to show you what needs to be done to improve ranking in Google.
SEO Audit Analysis
Our website analysis is broken down into nine sections:
- Readability to a human – did your web designer assume a human is the only audience?
- Readability to the algorithm – did the content author write text copy to gain the artificial intelligence / algorithm’s trust?
- Accessibility – are there obstacles in the way your website’s code is assembled? Can Googlebot get access to what it needs to for it to decide if your website is what you purport it is?
- Indexability – is the criteria Googlebot deems important found on your site and in sufficient quantity?
- On-Page Ranking Factors
- Off-Page Ranking Factors
- Competitive Analysis- how does your website look compared to the websites Google ranks above and below yours?
- Smartphone Friendly – how does your website perform when viewed on a phone?
$400 Order now before rates double
David Bruce Jr
Web Developer/ Search Engine Marketing for
All Saints Media email@example.com